Friday, June 5, 2009

Rebel Princess by, Switchblade Kittens

Recently, Teenage Dirtbag Book Reviews, had the pleasure to review Swithblade Kittens new album, Rebel Princess. With their unique, punk-y sound, Switchblade Kittens will take you on a roller-coaster of high-adrenaline songs that will make you one to just get up and dance!

Inspired by Meg Cabot books, Switchblade Kittens wrote true, teenage-oriented lyrics that your teenager-next-door would love and relate to, which I think is an important vital for every music artist. When listening to this album, I found humor in some of the lyrics, but at the same time raw, emotial lyrics which I loved.

My favorite songs on the album were "All-American Girl" and "She Has a Rep". I found them both to be a whole lot of fun to rock out to and to have a good time with friends. I definitely recommend this album for any playlist you are looking for when hosting a party! The crowd will never leave the dance-floor!

Pick up a copy of this CD! You will not regret it, trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment